It can be used to treat brain and circulatory problems and respiratory conditions. It may be best known as a treatment for dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and fatigue. Other conditions it's used to treat are: anxiety and depression.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Native to China, though no longer found growing wild, the Ginkgo tree is cultivated commercially in large scale plantations in China, in France near Bordeaux and in South Carolina, USA. The leaves are harvested in the autumn.
Flavone glycosides; ginkgolides (diterpenes); bilobalide (sesquiterpene).
Ginkgo and its standardised extract, has been shown to be extremely free from side effects.
PARTS USED: Leaves
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity