~Made with organic ingredients
Moong Beans, Semolina, Almonds, Pistachios, cashews, sunflower seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, melon seeds, homemade ghee, phool makhane (lotus seed), arabic gum, jaggery or sugar, depending on availibility
Not suitable for pregnant women
contains nuts and gluten
Please allow 1 weeks time for the panjeeri to be made.
What is Panjeeri?
Panjeeri is a traditional superfood that is mostly used for postnatal nourishment to bring a woman's body back into balance after 9 long months of bearing a child, a long labour and to provide energy for 2 years of breastfeeding.
The health benefits of Panjeeri are numerous and each ingredient used in Panjeeri compliments the others and adds to its nutritious built.
It is best to consume after giving birth, but can be eaten anytime for general strength
1) Its a filling food
2) A rich balance of proteins, essential amino acids, essential fats, minerals and vitamins.
3) A high source of fiber, antioxidants, anti-inflammants and phytonutrients
4) Good for muscle strength and healing
During pregnancy your muscles are stretched and they carry a heavy weight for 9 months, straining themselves. Your muscles need to be nourished and healed so they can return to a strong state they were in before.
5) boosts immunity
Postnatal women are very susceptible to catch illnesses, hence they need foods that strengthen their immune system.
6) Helps with Weight loss
7) Easy to digest and improves digestive system
8) balances hormones
No need to feel like your hormones are all over the place!
9) anti ageing properties
10) heals or prevents sexual problems
11) Although Panjeeri is sweet, the other ingredients in it actually prevent diabetes and lower blood sugar levels!
12) Helps cleanse the uterus and digestive system
13) high amount of magnesium
14) Strengthens the brain